(urth) Babbie

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:53:12 PDT 2009

I'm closer to accepting this then a full scale 'possession' of Horn by the
Neighbor.  I'll be looking closely through the book for more clues this time
around.

In terms of ThomisticSoul vs. Eternal soul...well, that is a larger argument
that I won't wade into until I'm done with this read through of SS.