(urth) Hut in the Jungle

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Mar 18 22:31:05 PDT 2009

no no.
It's not just "cute". it's fairly profound. it's literal, and it's a
good example of why I've been saying the time loop is intractable.
Things in this story's past have their roots in it's temporal future.
I know it's a steady refrain from me, but Amphisbaena, Amphisbaena
Amphisbaena.

He's suggesting they ARE Frankensein, and the "particular past event
that Talos is referring to" is the writing of Frankenstein and other
Promethean stories.
Dizzyingly awesome idea.
~witz