(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe

Chris P rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:09:53 PDT 2009

Thanks for your help, although I think you're forgetting that conversation has its own set of expectations and responsibilities from all participating parties in order to make the coversation informative (or anything better than a waste of time). I've largely just been holding up a mirror - you are quite uncooperative conversationally, for reasons I shouldn't have to spell out, and then you get indignant about the communication breakdown which you yourself caused. Of course there's nothing YOU can do about all that, because you can't help it if your conversations go awry, right? It's just the hippies and the bad people.