(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Mar 18 05:29:16 PDT 2009

> No, you can get by on passive-aggressive insinuations.

I am sorry, you are misusing the term 'passive aggressive'. It does not
mean what you think it means.

>From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-aggressive_behavior:
___
Passive-aggressive behavior is passive, sometimes obstructionist
resistance to following through with expectations in interpersonal or
occupational situations. It can manifest itself as learned helplessness,
procrastination, stubbornness, resentment, sullenness, or
deliberate/repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is
(often explicitly) responsible.
---

I am so very glad that I could be of service in helping to correct ypur
misuse of this term of art.

.