(urth) The Politics Of Gene Wolfe

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:30:19 PDT 2009

I'm well-acquainted with the Fourteenth Amendment, trust me.  It's still a
historical compromise that promoted a strong central government over the
states.  Most people, including myself, would agree, I think, that it was
necessary and I agree with you that it is distinguishable from later
expansions of federal power.