(urth) Wolfean theologies

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Sat Feb 7 13:32:18 PST 2009

On Feb 7, 2009, at 5:17 AM, Bob Miller wrote:

> > I should add that I'm not responding to the other Matthew, but to
> > those who attack the Roman Catholic church. I'll go even farther
> than
> > he did and say that the discipline of celibacy is not at fault here,
> > but rather the positive and pronounced efforts of some American
> Roman
> > Catholic priests to recruit men afflicted with sexual attraction to
> > other men. It is also hardly secret that many seminaries harass and
> > discourage men who do not play along.

This is not something I was aware of.

thanks.
you know, it's good sometimes to blurt out your perceptions and
misconceptions in public, because people are often forced to educate
you.
I suppose celibacy isn't really to blame. though I do think repressing
our sexual energies usually does more harm than good.