(urth) ot: three seconds of fame

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 22 17:41:05 PDT 2009

Hey, it's been pretty slow here so I thought I'd toss this out. I recently wrote a blog razzing Neil Gaiman for that leather jacket he seems to wear on all his author photos and he posted a response. In my defense, I wasn't sniping for Mr. Gaiman; I just write what I feel like writing. But someone tweeted, twitted, tw at tted, or whatever and it got back to him. I've always wanted to tell him I hated those photos (and all author photos, really) so it ended up being quite satisfying in a bad monkey kind of way. It's the post entitled I Swear to God I Would Do It.

peace, my Urthly homies
Don

Doggerel
www.don-doggett.blogspot.com