(urth) ot: three seconds of fame

Allan Anderson rubel at goosemoon.org
Sat Aug 22 23:15:01 PDT 2009

That's fun, Don.
My favorite Neil representation has to be Eddie Campbell's, in _King
Bacchus_, where Neil passes out due to an excess of disturbing occultism and
thick smoke from Alan Moore.

That, and later on when he shows up again in the same comic, wearing the
jacket AND the sunglasses--"Hey, you standing sideways!" they call out to
him.