(urth) New Wolfe Listing on Amazon

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 05:11:37 PDT 2008

"And the gamblers sometimes won.  I can't help but wonder at the gutsiness of St. Brendan the Voyager who used much more fragile craft for his westerly trips.  I do not support the contact theory, but I'm not averse to it either.  There definitely is a countercurrent in state of the art."

Well, It could happen. I just think that if it did it was pontual, isolated events, throughout history. But just like you, I don't support the theory that it did, although I won't rule it out completely.

Pedro