(urth) Sev's common lineage

b sharp bsharporflat at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:11:11 PDT 2008

Sorry Thalassocrat I think my brain has been to distracted and addled this
week to write a good post. I'll get back when I can.

FWIW- In the vein of of a Thais connection to Thea's kaibit, I recently found that St. Thais
was a reformed prostitute. Also, she shares a feast day with St. Pelagia. Also there is a
novel and opera about her with cenobite monks and a character names Palemon. Maybe
all that was observed before? Not sure what to make of it. Maybe Dave Tallman has some
ideas?

-bsharp