(urth) Aside on Christ figures in TBotNS

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:03:04 PST 2008

Sure, I'll grant there is a correspondance there.   Hell, I've been arguing
for the Christ correspondences while saying it's not a precise fit, so I
can't really buck this one!

Somehow, though, I've always felt that Tzadkiel and the rest were more the
higher angelic heirarchy.  Especially with the biblical notion that Man is
higher than the Angels, and the BotNS idea that The Hierogrammates lift up
man so they will resemble the Hierogrammates creators (who were, thus,
higher than them).