(urth) Aside on Christ figures in TBotNS

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Thu Dec 11 18:21:51 PST 2008

yeah. I agree with Jordon's worship comment.
The Increate name maps to the true godhead, The Uncreated, rather than
a yahweh figure.
but I see no figure in NewSun that really does map to Yaweh. I suppose
you're right that Tzadkiel is the closest, but I see him still in the
archangel / djinn category, ontologically.
I can accept this sort of gnostic prison planet idea without an overt
demiurge.  I sense the Black Iron Prison.

admittedly, PKD informs my notion of Christ heavily.

~witz