(urth) Aside on Christ figures in TBotNS

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:51:35 PST 2008

Well, a big big difference here is that I don't see Tzadkiel asking for
worship, or denying the Increate, or putting himself in place of the
Increate.  He acknowledges his nullity in the face of the Increate, and also
never demands worship.  The Demiurge demands worship, and tries to set
himself up as God with a capital G.