(urth) Typhon & the Whorl

Roy C. Lackey rclackey at stic.net
Fri Dec 21 00:15:52 PST 2007

Dan wrote:
[snip]
>I have a vague memory ihat in Citadel, there was a discussion about
>technology (which may have tied in with why the Hieros didn't use their
>ships to save the doomed population) with the point being that Earth
[snip]

I believe you meant Hierogrammates, not Hieros. The Hieros were the humans
who cruelly fashioned the Hierogrammates in another universe that collapsed.
The Hierogrammates were the only things that mankind had made that survived
that universe. Tzadkiel was a Hierogrammate. Yesod is where they reside. It
is outside the universe of Briah, which is where Urth is located.

-Roy