(urth) Typhon & the Whorl

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 21 04:44:21 PST 2007

The answer is right here in this list. Its one of the few interviews in which memebers asked questions that Wolfe later answered:

3. "What was Typhon's purpose in lanunching the Whorl and was theBlue/Green system the intended destination?"  Knowing Typhon as I do,he probably had at least half a dozen purposes; but certainly one ofthe chief must have been self-aggrandizement -- to return human kindto the stars would be a very great thing indeed.  Yes, the Blue-Greensystem was the intended destination.>>>>

There it is, clear as water.

Pedro