(urth) The Soundtrack

Mark Lewin mark.lewin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:28:20 PDT 2007

So very, very, interesting.

I've always looked back upon various moments of my life and had the
soundtrack to match.  All my favourite books have been accompanied by a
soundtrack, of sorts.

But I'm a latecomer to GW.  (At the venerable age of 37.)

And, I'll be honest ... I've never encountered an author who didn't
*immediately* give themself to some form of musical accompinment .... until
GW.

I've thought of a few relevant tracks (as aforementioned).  But none with
any conviction.  And there are lots of other authors (Vance, Moorcock,
Leiber, Lovecraft, Ashton-Smith, Avram Davidson, etc) that lend themselves
very well to some form of accompaniment.

But not Wolfe.