(urth) Baldanders

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed May 17 13:00:12 PDT 2006

Ummm ... no. Baldy is not a "baby Abaia," he is a human who
aspires to the state of Abaiahood. Given that Abaia seems to
be a kind of demonic being, this is equivalent to saying that
Baldanders is almost utterly corrupt. He is, I think, an example
of the "secular sorceror" that affectionate uncle Screwtape
tells his nephew will be Hell's ultimate achievement.

--Dan'l

--
I do not fear Satan half so much as I fear those who fear him.
                        -- St Teresa of Avila