(urth) Baldanders

Chris rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 12:40:20 PDT 2006

I also had the impression that he was a baby Abaia, though keeping in mind
that we have only a hazy notion of what Abaia & co. *are* (if we take into
account the nature of the sources we have for that info).

I think that the person who suggested a comparison with Napoleon was on to
something, although I'd go further and associate him with a state - possibly
the soviet union - or an ideology, most probably communism. In any event a
potential further clue is his relationship with Talos; the scientist/artist
is in service to the beast.