(urth) Thecla/Hethor

Macronaut macronaut at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 10:09:12 PDT 2006

Hethor wouldn't need special powers to move backward
in time if he had been a crewman on Tzadkiel's ship, a
la Gunnie/Burgundofara.  Speaking of which, where is
the little gray man on the ship mentioned?

I don't know about shapeshifting, but the Hethor-Purn
connection is hard to ignore -- Hethor's talk about
feeding the "dying pets," and Purn feeding the apports
and noting that most of them die.  So Purn seems a
likely candidate to me.  Unless the gray man was
working in the apport zoo too.

This wiki thing is sounding better all the time,
especially if entries included page citations.

Macronaut