(urth) Thecla/Hethor

pthwndxrclzp aquastor at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:23:59 PDT 2006

This raises an interesting question. What do y'all consider to be the
canonical editions of the books? The original Timescape paperbacks? Deluxe
hc editions? The 2-in-1 Shadow/Claw Sword/Citadel trade paperbacks? The
4-in-1 SF Book club edition (my personal reading fave for convenience's sake
alone, but probably too obscure to be useful in citations)?

P.S. Don't know if it's still the case, but even just a couple years ago you
could still sign up for the SF Book club and pick multiple copies of the
4-in-1 Urth volume as your 6 free books. Great for St. Katharine's Day
gifts!