(urth) Wiki

JWillard aldenweer at charter.net
Fri Jun 23 20:33:00 PDT 2006

Daniel D Jones wrote:

>So, did the idea of a Lupine Wiki fall apart or what?
>
>I'm asking because I recently bought several Wolfe short story collections.
>(I'm currently reading the last story in "The Island of Doctor Death...")
>I'd love to be able to go to a Wiki and see some commentary on the stories
>after I finish them.  I get the feeling that I'm missing important things in
>several of them.

I'm still game:  Maru, tell us what you need us to do to get it moving
:)  Would it help to have a launch/design committee of some kind so that
projects could be assigned/decisions made?  Are we still stuck on what
kind of wiki to use?  If we are, what's the simplest way to become
unstuck?  Public domain?