(urth) Wiki

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 18:11:10 PDT 2006

On 6/23/06, Daniel D Jones <ddjones at riddlemaster.org> wrote:
> So, did the idea of a Lupine Wiki fall apart or what?

Or what. Nobody belled the cat.

> I'm asking because I recently bought several Wolfe short story
> collections. (I'm currently reading the last story in "The Island
> of Doctor Death...") I'd love to be able to go to a Wiki and see
> some commentary on the stories after I finish them.  I get the
> feeling that I'm missing important things in several of them.

Doubtless you are, module some appropriate definition
of the word "important." I suspect that most actually-
important things (as opposed to clever references, etc.)
will become clear with rereading. At least, for that book.

--Dan'l

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----