(urth) Father Inire

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sun Jun 11 14:57:24 PDT 2006

b sharp wrote:
> Father Inire
> Jeff Wilson notes:
>

>>However, Isangoma is butt naked; nothing to hide Inire's nonhuman nature or
>>his ultratech gadgets.
>

> True, he is, and so is the jungle guide (except for a mask, hiding eyes?)
> and his young twin assistants.  All four of these guys have dark
> metallic-looking skin.  Sounds a bit alien to me. This might be Father
> Inire's true form.

No more alien than Doc Savage, or any number of other melanin-rich
characters of literature.  But Inire should have some obvious nonhuman
feature to be considered a "cacogen," particularly in a metropolis where
visible bionic limbs are commonplace and people with animal heads are
merely unusual.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
< http://www.io.com/~jwilson >