(urth) commentary?

Gregg gwbest328 at epix.net
Wed Jul 26 15:26:27 PDT 2006

If Mr. Wolfe has a journal that reveals anything, much less everything, some
of the readers of this mailing list will believe that the journal is
something he devised to throw us off the trail of the real truth. I suggest
the contents of his brain must be downloaded to find the real meaning of his
writings.

Having typed that, though, I can believe that he has written notes among his
papers and his notes would be fascinating to read. Let's hope his will
doesn't stipulate the destruction of his notes. Still would need that brain
download to understand how it all fits together.