(urth) commentary?

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 15:55:27 PDT 2006

On 7/26/06, Gregg <gwbest328 at epix.net> wrote:
> If Mr. Wolfe has a journal that reveals anything, much less everything, some
> of the readers of this mailing list will believe that the journal is
> something he devised to throw us off the trail of the real truth.

Ummm, I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't think Wolfe deliberately
misleads, just goes too far in not giving things away, something like a
reviewer so cautious about spoilers that she doesn't actually tell you
anything about the book/movie/whatever.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----