SV: (urth) cthulhu mythos, BotNS

pthwndxrclzp aquastor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 09:27:42 PDT 2005

What exactly are Erebus and Abaia's "powers"? Despite lots of scary
intimations and background threats, it doesn't seem as if we really
have much information on what such creatures can do, beyond some kind
of low-level mind control (and perhaps having their lieutenants "swim"
through time upon occasion). Or am I missing something?