(urth) Maru

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:32:29 PST 2005

Jim, hwaet youre bespeaking meseamyth to comb doon
to a claimb (on sewerants) that "The Filth Hood of
Cerebus" (oh how antidivourean) is essessessentialolly
a greet collideoscape in wit (ch! ch!)  the reaver may
licitimably find whatsowhomever hershey pliz.

While sty mouckle rejoyce ivver sichen idear anidher toim,
polace, I nottit nao forthat mystomin some. Thing!

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:47:12 +0000 (GMT), Jim Raylor
<rjraylor at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Ode to Joy
>
> Io advised me that the song 'Ode to Joy' is written
> for her and just because I hear it when I read GW,
> doesn't mean it's really there.
> A song of Joy for love and understanding? I'm doing
> this without Google... his 5th was easier to find... a
> prisoner tapped it out in a nearby cell.
> 'the owlet whoops' an ode to joy.
>
> Ok again without google
>
> Let's start with a storm at sea... monstrous
> servants... I don't know Shakespeare well but I think
> M Million is Robbie the Robot in Forbidden Planet...
> amongst other things.
>
> Jung
>
> Archetypical symbols... like a lintel or a wing... no
> trace of that here...
>
> Buckminster fuller...
>
> ...again without googling
> I should learn more about architecture as it is a
> major feature of this book.
> Fuller I associate with geodesic domes and I have not
> looked for those yet.
> GW would not have known about bucky-balls, but I will
> be surprised if I get beyond his depiction of William
> Morris' wallpaper pattern 'Willow Bough' on the first
> pages before I find more evidence of his interest in
> tesselated structures.
> Will a library with a domed roof do?
>
> Gandhi
>
> Peaceful resistance... stuff like this is most evident
> in 'A Story'
> Why don't they fight back?
>
> GW hides the stories of women, children, minorities,
> animals, etc. as openly as he can!

www.livejournal.com/users/sturgeonslawyer
Freedom has no barcode.
     --J.G. Ballard