(urth) Maru

Maru Dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 15:55:09 PST 2005

Cum a-round SING A ROUNDdelay! to the essencetal ting ding an' sich of
thething seeking mall in all in all in mall Witten dis (oh surely
not!) circle with non circumventing seeking the 'libre mundi' of the
'libre fantasia' not looking into any interpenetration follow
limlights circles if limmits;  quoting like nuts hmm...likenuts NUts
to that:Cum around to the essential thing of the thing seeking all in
all within this circle with non vircumventing seeking the 'libre
mundi' of the 'libre fantasia' not looking into any interpenetration
follow limlights circles if limmits;  quoting like nuts likenuts NUts
to that [et am full ergo arcadia Not Joan, how can egnorance?] Parody
Parodia Paradise!

~Maru
IM  thru e^male greatly handicapped by never having Joy of joyces