(urth) letter associations in Wizard Knight

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 06:31:58 PDT 2018

The memories in America which precede Able's time in aelfrice are still
difficult to deal with, though the moment Able plants a seed in mythgarthr,
he sees his adult form looking at him, showing the non-linear nature of
time there ... there are two possibilities. One is of course involved in
the myths surrounding the isles of the blessed - three good lives and the
soul gets to go to that island. The other is found in the words of the most
low god, who tells Able that he holds a great truth: the end is the
beginning and the beginning is the end. Thus a "memory" of America based on
potential futures ...