(urth) wizard knight writeup

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 06:19:39 PDT 2018

Definitely a tough one - my last name has more syllables if I say it right
;) I’m happy with this essay but just like all the ones in which I try to
be as precise as possible no doubt the second to last section drags. I
think it establishes the cyclic pattern that is repeated over and over with
minor variations convincingly, and I really believe Wolfe did structure it
after Jungian individuation through archetypes with nonlinear but
increasingly actualized dream patterns.