(urth) Good afternoon Urth

Paul Rydeen rydeen at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 16 08:10:28 PST 2017

Reading *The Devil’s Alphabet* by Daryl Gregory.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, November 16, 2017, 9:09 AM, Gerry Leb <leb.gerald at gmail.com> wrote:

Re-reading Pirate Freedom.

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 9:03 AM, David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net> wrote:

I'm reading Durrell's Alexandria Quartet. Not SF, but definitely experimental and a little reminiscent of Robert Aickman in its detachment combined with nearly-alienating attention to detail.

Writing, ha! More dribbles of naught.