(urth) Good afternoon Urth (David Stockhoff)

Peter Riesett pete.riesett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 04:55:49 PST 2017

A "Care Facility" generally means some form of facility with around the
clock nursing care. This could be a rehab hospital, assisted living
facility, residential care facility, continuing care facility, or
nursing home. If someone isn't fully well when discharged from the
hospital and does not necessarily have the resources take care of
themselves or their illness, it is generally recommended they be sent to
a care facility.

My family went through this back in May, with my father-in-law. He
contracted pneumonia in early May, and after being discharged, was sent
to a nursing home for rehab and evaluation.