(urth) Good afternoon Urth

Charles Gillingham charlesgillingham at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 20:22:43 PST 2017

What is the Facebook group?

I've been reading Clark Ashton Smith. Which is excellent. It's obvious to
me how much he influenced Wolfe. I've been so impressed I've read a few of
the stories to my girlfriend.

He seemed to have lived a quiet, sad life. For whatever reason. It's such a
shame when such a talented artist doesn't express their craft to it's
fullest extent. With how complex his writing was it's understandable how he
couldn't produce it forever.

I haven't been able to write anything for a long time. Living in the woods
with only a phone to type on doesn't help. I have feathers enough for
quills, and bark for paper. To Green with excuses!