(urth) Latro

Lee severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:53:53 PDT 2015

>Marc Aramini: It was still supposed to be a tight fit even if it was a gate ... the point
>is you can't get through if you are encumbered with stuff ... maybe that
>preacher needs some reading comprehension lessons ...

I think that preacher knew what he was doing Marc. Rick noted that the main point of

the sermons was to "Vote Republican". Reinterpreting the "Camel through the eye of a needle"

parable was this preacher's way of undercutting the obvious meaning of Jesus' words and

saying "Hey, don't worry if you are rich. You can still go to heaven as easily as anyone else".

">This is an impressive crowd -- the haves and the have-mores. Some people call you the elite;