(urth) Puppies

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:29:58 PDT 2015

'Conservatism' being an unfashionable thing, many people who end up there are of the kind that think for themselves, and more often than not have come to abhor what they see as herd mentality. In that regard, they are eager to put a gulf between themselves and 'conservative' 'movements'. That may explain the derision shown here, but does not justify it, nor, actually, make it correct in its analysis. Once you get from the anti-fashion to the post-fashion state, you no longer feel the automatic urge to dissociate from stances that the public may attribute to such groups.

And I think people have a right to call the bluff on covert aggression, so I won't condemn Mr Jost so far.