(urth) George R. R. Martin on Gene Wolfe

Robert Pirkola rpirkola at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:03:06 PDT 2015

Though I strongly disagree with Puppies both Rabid and Sad, I do think that Nick Jost was justified in being a bit
miffed by Nick Lee's uncharacteristically broad brush stroke regarding what all Puppies may or may not understand.
One thing that is clear based upon the volumes in this very mailing list is that few of us truly "understand" Wolfe, though
we are striving to do so.  Focusing on the merits of arguments is a strength of this list and its members and should not be
abandoned in the heat of this contentious topic.