(urth) Latro

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 10:33:14 PDT 2015

It was still supposed to be a tight fit even if it was a gate ... the point
is you can't get through if you are encumbered with stuff ... maybe that
preacher needs some reading comprehension lessons ... not sure which
denomination you were, but possibly the most infuriating thing to me about
some fundamentalists is they have very poor basic reading skills ... even
if one buys into  inerrancy (which I certainly don't) it  doesnt mean you
cant misread ...

Ask a fundamentalist if the good samaritan was a real person who actually
lived.