(urth) This Week in Google Alerts: Wolfe introduction to Jay Lake anthology

Gwern Branwen gwern at gwern.net
Mon Sep 22 10:18:35 PDT 2014

You may recall an interview with the late SF author & Urth.net poster
Jay Lake (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Lake) which came up
recently (http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/2014-June/054831.html);
apparently Gene Wolfe has written an introduction to Lake's posthumous
anthology _Last Plane to Heaven: The Final Collection_.

http://www.locusmag.com/Reviews/2014/09/paul-di-filippo-reviews-jay-lake/

--
gwern
http://www.gwern.net