(urth) Plant/Animal

Lee severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 11:36:28 PDT 2014

> The tale of the origin of Hieros is twisted and confused. But I
> think there is an implication that they are ultimately derived from

>human stock.

>Jeffrey Wilson:
>Do you mean literally the vanished Hieros, whom are only referred to but
>are said to be the orignal human race ascended beyond the cycle of
>bang-gnabs, or the Hierogramates, who were uplifted from the
>unintelligent life outside the earth by the vanished Hieros and in turn
>made the other Yesodis?

Well there are also the "Hierarchs", the apparent designation for Apheta

and her ilk. These serve as the "larvae" for Hierogrammates. So are these

humaniform Hierarchs the lost "Hiero" race residing in a place beyond the

universe (Yesod)?

I don't know and I suspect we, the human audience, are not really supposed

to know nor fully understand the working of such superior beings. A dog

may have a general sense of "family" but the concept of "great aunt" or

"second cousin-twice removed" is probably beyond its comprehension. So

also, the interrelationships of the Hiero groups may be incomprehensible for

humans.

But given that Tzadkiel and B, F and O and Apheta and the other Yesodis all

take a human-like form (at least while we observe them), I think some sort of

ultimately human origin for them is implied. If God made humanity (and angels)

in His own image, might not the reverse also be true?