(urth) Tzadkiel's form

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 07:11:54 PDT 2014

Another thing from Eschatology and Genesis that strikes the reader is that
the Autarch is confused with God by Meschia.  I think this is definitely
part of the confusion between Christ, the Conciliator, and Sev that we get
in New Sun (but not Urth) - bleeding from the forehead, water to wine,
resurrections, etc.  Even though the autarch is not played by Sev in that
scene and when the end comes Valeria is the ruler, I think the play
diffuses throughout New Sun in its implications.

Also, the last man's name of Ash (teutonic Ask) whose wife Embla had a name
which meant vine.  They were supposedly created from a dead tree and its
dead parasite by Odin and crew. Which leads me to believe that both futures
came true simultaneously, somehow. [the trees and lianas of Green]