(urth) VanderMeer's Southern Reach trilogy

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 05:54:31 PDT 2014

I am part of the (now Hugo Award winning) SF Signal Podcast at SF Signal
Dot Com and on the last episode I particiapted in I was asked to suggest a
book for a "group read" and suggested the first of the Southern Reach
trilogy by VanderMeer.

(Alas, the plan was then sideswiped by real life when our host had family
issues hit him but maybe in October?)

So keep an eye out there, at some point we'll all get together and talk
about the book for an episode.