(urth) VanderMeer's Southern Reach trilogy

Piotr Szczęsny neternalz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 05:14:37 PDT 2014

I've also read the first one and liked it very much (instantly preordered
the other two). Authority and Acceptance are waiting for me back home so I
think I , just like Fred, read them soon. This is kind of a Vandermeer year
for me, City was something different but most of the "stories" were
enjoyable (Dradin in Love is still my favourite) but Shriek was great,
loved the double narration.