(urth) You have the wrong creation you ninny - eschatology and genesis

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Sat Sep 6 19:28:28 PDT 2014

On Sat, September 6, 2014 19:37, Gerry Quinn wrote:
> Gabriel or Nod might share in the cross-cyclic nature of the Yesodi -
> but if they speak of coming fifty million years too late, I feel that
> they mean too late in the same cycle; that is to say, Nod mistakes the
> coming of Ushas for the Garden of Eden, or perhaps the expulsion
> therefrom - but he has not appeared at the wrong cycle.

If he's in the correct cycle but in a much latter era, then the son of
Meschia not being born yet seems like a contradiction. Cain needs to be
born before the autarch, doesn't he, esp if he's the firstborn of
humanity?

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab