(urth) You have the wrong creation you ninny - eschatology and genesis

Jeff Wilson jwilson at clueland.com
Sat Sep 6 16:37:29 PDT 2014

On Sat, September 6, 2014 10:40, Marc Aramini wrote:
>  And to be fair the coming of the New Sun isn't really a reboot of the
> entire cosmic cycle, just a local rebirth for Urth into Ushas. The play
> connotes the end of urth shall be like its beginning - and that its end
> heralds a new start. So it doesn't really need to be tens of billions of
> years.

The naming of specific individuals suggests to me that a complete recycle
of time is intended.  Unlike some treatments of Norse myth or LORD OF
LIGHT, where there are god roles played by a progression of individuals
who reshuffle to replace losses from the previous age.

--
Jeff Wilson - < jwilson at clueland.com >
A&M Texarkana Computational Intelligence Lab