(urth) barrington interview

Norwood, Frederick Hudson NORWOODR at mail.etsu.edu
Wed Oct 8 07:01:19 PDT 2014

This isn’t the place for this debate, since I have no doubt that Gene Wolfe accepts the fact that math is universal, but I will point out that your mode of debate (the suggestion that I don’t accept your assertion not because I disagree with it but because I find it “disturbing”) is, as Mr. Spock would say, “Highly illogical.”

Rick Norwood