(urth) resurrecting a 2002 thread that posits an alternative lineage for Sev

Norwood, Frederick Hudson NORWOODR at mail.etsu.edu
Fri Oct 10 06:18:23 PDT 2014

If He gets bored, he can always smite a few Philistines.

There is a Psalm where God fights a dragon, and another Psalm where God sits in a pantheon of Gods, sort of like a primitive Justice League.

I trust you are all familiar with the South Park pantheon which, if memory serves, consists of Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, and Aquaman.

Rick Norwood