(urth) resurrecting a 2002 thread that posits an alternative lineage for Sev

Norwood, Frederick Hudson NORWOODR at mail.etsu.edu
Fri Oct 10 05:06:51 PDT 2014

I’m aware that many people believe this.  In fact, I believe it up to a point.  (Our free will is very limited, maybe limited only to the power to say No to temptation.)  What I said was there is nothing in the Bible to suggest that.  (Desert peoples tend to believe in Kismet, not free will.)

Rick Norwood