(urth) barrington interview

Norwood, Frederick Hudson NORWOODR at mail.etsu.edu
Fri Oct 10 05:12:31 PDT 2014

As with my comment on the universality of mathematics, I am not saying that mathematics can solve everything, just that what it solves is solved once and for all.  There are no four-sided triangles.

I notice that none of the people who think logic is relative, or a product of evolution, have commented on my challenge: can it be possible, in any context what-so-ever, for a statement "If A is true then B is always true," to be true; and A to be true; and B to be false?

Rick Norwood