(urth) barrington interview

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 07:05:29 PDT 2014

Gaiman is Wolfe's friend, and one with a legion of fans. His insight into
the stories and his advice for reading Wolfe is useful primarily in
acknowledging Wolfe's cleverness and greatness and getting that idea to his
fan base. As far as critics go, he dedicated a book to andre-driussi and
one to Nigel Price.

No one understands everything in Wolfe (at this point perhaps not even
Wolfe himself - some of those things were written over forty years ago).