(urth) resurrecting a 2002 thread that posits an alternative lineage for Sev

Marc Aramini marcaramini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 08:08:41 PDT 2014

No problem.  I just didn't want meaning to be confused.  [And now it is
indeed you, too, who have said that the ghost of Hamlet's father is not an
alien, and our disjunctive posts have come full circle, three in one, one
in three.]
And the math is indeed the same, independent of the language, (as long as
the consciousness of the mathematician is operating in the same dimension,
I suppose).